Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Update!!

Wow it's been quite a while since I have been on this thing but I figured it was time for an update sooo hear ya go :-)

I am now almost in my 3rd trimester!! Can you believe it? I surely can not lol... This pregnancy has seriously flown by! If you don't know by now we are having a boy and naming him Logan Edward!! He is already the love of my life and I can not wait to meet my little man. He moves so much and it is absolutely amazing when I feel his kicks and punches. Troy just loves to rub my belly and tell Logan to kick my bladder and what does this little baby do? He kicks my bladder lol... Now as happy as I am that he already listens so well I wish this would be the one thing he wouldn't listen to his daddy about.

Logan is trying to make his entrance into the world a little too early but the doctors are doing everything they can to keep him baking until it's time for him to come out. I'll update more about that next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment